I want you to feel connected to Jesus and CrossBridge and equipped to live a life that honors him. Here are some things I think will help you…
• Did you miss the message on the Umpqua Community College shooting? Click here to watch or listen to it. It will help you get to the root of the issue.
• Sunday is the last day to sign up for the Men’s Retreat. Click here to register.
• Download the CrossBridge app to have access to the calendar, Bible studies, archived message or to give…plus lots more.
• Sign up for our 9-week Financial Peace University course. You’ll learn God’s principals for stewarding finances, learn to get out if debt and make the most of your money. Click here to register.
• Come to our financial workshop on Oct 18 at 6:30 p.m, in Building B. Pick one of two courses: A Crash Course on Debt and Budgeting and Personal Finance 101.
• New or old, everyone at CrossBridge needs to experience our Discover class. It’s fascinating and interactive Bible study in the purpose of the church in the world. Join us Sunday, November 1, from 9:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. in Building B. Click here to sign up.
• Website repair. You can find tons of resources on our website. If you are had trouble accessing it on your mobile device, go to Settings on your phone and clear the history and website data or cache. We’ve made changes that fix the problem.
Take a step to get involved. Don’t be a Lone Ranger! God’s got lots of good things in store for you as you get connected and equipped.