- Prayer- Pray the "God, include me in what you're already doing" prayer
- People - Engage in conversation. Don’t bury head in your phone, but make yourelf available.
L - Listen
- Ask questions.
- Say, "Tell me more about that." Then honor others by listening.
- When they share, listen for areas where they struggle.
O - Offer
- Prayer- Ask if you can pray for them.
- Share your story - “There was a time in my life when I felt/I struggled with... But then I met Jesus and now my life is..."
V - Visualize
- Ask them if you can show them a picture of how much God loves you.
- Draw the Bridge and check for understanding.
E - Engage
- Participate in a Discovery Bible Study.
- What are you thankful for?
- What is one challenge you are facing right now?
- PRAY for one another
- Return to last weeks “I will....” statement - Share your progress.
- Get in the Word together
- Read the passage (8-15 verses) aloud and in different translations
- Retell the story in your own words
- Ask these discussion questions:
- What does the passage tell us about God?
- What does the passage say about people?
- What does the passage say to you? Wait quietly and listen for God to speak: write down like this: “David, I want you to know...”
- What will I do about it and who will I tell? Write down an “I will.....” statement.
- Listen for the Holy Spirit to speak through the Word of God. If you'd like help discerning God's voice, watch this video.