Every year it’s good to look back and see what God has done. As we begin our 12th year as a fellowship, it’s amazing to consider how God has let us join him as he changes the lives of people. Here are just a few of the recent highlights:
· Escuela Viva, our child sponsorship ministry, supports over 600 children in Reynosa.
· We have 787 children, students and adults currently connected in Life Groups.
· We ministered to over 350 people this year through our Freedom Prayer Ministry.
· We took the gospel to hundreds of prison inmates through our Kairos Prison Ministry.
· We distributed thousands of loaves of bread to families through our Heart For The Neighborhood Ministry.
· Since beginning in 2003 with 27 people, we’ve invested over $3,000,000 in missions locally and globally.
· We had over 150 CrossBridgers invest their time and resources in an international mission trip to either Reynosa, Romania, Morocco, and Rwanda.
On February 15, we’ll be approving our 2015 budget in both services. You can get a copy of it by clicking here. You’re invited to attend either of our two Q&A sessions at 8:30 a.m. February 8 and 15. Both will be held in the office area of the Community Center.