Easter @ CrossBridge
We are excited to celebrate the Risen Savior with you either on-campus or online on Easter Sunday.
How to Prepare Your Heart
- FOR ADULTS
- FOR FAMILIES
- FOR PRESCHOOLERS - KINDER
- FOR ELEMENTARY STUDENTS
- JellyTelly's 5-Minute Family Devotionals: Easter Week
Easter Week Happenings
Maundy Thursday Jesus Hour
- Thursday, April 14 from 6 p.m. to 7 p.m.
We will serve communion at this special Jesus Hour.
Good Friday Gathering + Block Party
- Friday, April 15 at 5:30 p.m. | Auditorium for gathering + Outdoors for the Block Party
We will host a Good Friday Celebration service indoors at 5:30 p.m. followed by an outdoor Block Party and egg hunt.
FOR THE KIDS
Food + games
- Follow the instructions of the parking volunteer. They're a CrossBridger just like you!
- Instead of dropping people off, park together and use one of the free shuttles.
- If you're coming from 281 north, please use the 281 exit to bypass Overlook Parkway back-ups. The Overlook Parkway entrance is only open until 5:45 p.m.
- All cars must exit 281 after the Block Party.
Easter Prayer Room
- Continuously starting Friday, April 15 at 8 p.m.
- Ending Sunday, April 17 at 6 a.m.
- Building A
Each year CrossBridgers come together to pray and worship, starting on Good Friday through Easter Sunday in our Easter Prayer Room.
Easter Gathering Times
- Sunday, April 17 at 9 a.m. and 11 a.m.
Worship with us online or on-campus as we celebrate the risen Jesus! Please join us for donuts and coffee after both gatherings.
Our gatherings will stream on Easter Sunday on these platforms:
If you have trouble streaming on one platform, please try another.
If the Auditorium is full on Sunday morning, you may worship with us in Building A or our outdoor tent.
Best Practices for Easter Morning
- Pray - Pray for what God wants to do in your life, the work of CrossBridge, and his work in the world.
- Overlook Parkway will serve as an entrance only. All vehicles must exit 281. The 281 entrance will serve as both an entrance and exit.
- Please feel free to use one of our free shuttles.
- Additional parking is available at Specht Elementary.
Easter Reading Plan
Father God's desire is that you experience the wonder and power of His glorious death and resurrection this Easter. Nothing can stop the power of God's love poured out for you and I in the gospel of Jesus Christ. He came, He died, He arose, He ascended, and He's coming back!
Here's how you can get the most of Holy Week:
- Read the daily passages you'll find here out loud.
- Slow down and pray each verse out loud one at a time. Personalize it and turn it into a prayer back to Jesus.
- Read the text for the devotional found here and answer the question.
"And I continually long to know the wonders of Jesus more fully and to experience the overflowing power of his resurrection working in me. I will be one with him in his sufferings and I will be one with him in his death. Only then will I be able to experience complete oneness with his in his resurrection from the realm of death." - Philippians 3:10-11 TPT