We’re in the countdown to Easter and I’m excited! God wants to include us in how powerful heart-level work. Keep praying and don’t forget our weekend schedule:
- 40-Hour Prayer Room: Come intercede for those who don’t know Jesus’ love. The prayer room will be in Building A from 4:00p.m. Friday, all through Saturday and Sunday at 8:00 a.m. We will have worship leaders in the prayer room round the clock…we need prayer intercessors!
- Good Friday Service: Come experience Communion with our church family and prepare your heart as we remember the day of Christ’s atoning death on the cross.
- Easter Sunday: Come to one of our three Easter services: 8:00 a.m. or 9:30 a.m. or 11:00 a.m.
Remember our family commitment for Easter Sunday:
- Come early on Easter Sunday, we’re the hosts!
- Park as far away as your able, give our guests the best spots.
- Come to the 8:00 a.m. service, if possible
- Wear a name tag, It makes us more approachable.
- Be willing to go to the overflow seating if necessary, give our guests the best seats.
- Love everyone you see. Let’s keep being the Friendliest Church on Earth!
On the adventure with you,